Sunday, May 25, 2014

I Stole This

These are from Huge Ruined Scott's blog...

THE PHALKWOOD: Werepigs and Wererats who flee the Dwarvish realm often find their way here in search of the legendary Court of their kind, over which an unknown monarch presides. There is thus a relatively large population of these Lycanthrope types within the Phalkwood. Although the shapeshifters keep mostly to themselves and rarely menace the valley between Isp and Malifer, it is unwise for travelers to stray too close to the woods, particularly on nights of the full moon.

QARNAX VALE: At the southern end of the Eldricht Alps, north of Lake Porphyry, is a mysterious vale about which little is known save its name, and that only from Sagely consultation. Mist perpetually shrouds the vale, foiling even magical divinations and aerial reconnaissance, and animals shun the vale at all costs. No one has successfully entered the mists and returned to tell of what he found within. Some find themselves turned about, exiting the vale no matter how many times they attempt to enter; some return greatly aged, or raving mad, or of the opposite sex; some leave the vale before ever having entered it, causing paradoxical complications and distress when they meet themselves on the path.

…which he's threatening to take down again.

So go grab some good stuff while you can.

He also has a wonderful half-finished pdf product called "Dwarfland" which he might email you if you're nice.

This has been a public service announcement.

9 comments:

Jesse Rodriguez said...

Thanks for the heads up. I very rarely keep up with these blogs like I used to, but I'm glad I check them every now and then or I'd have missed this news. Hopefully he'll come back with something else eventually. If you're reading this and haven't checked out Dwarf Land do it now.

Scott said...

This is the Scott in question. I've posted the details re: getting a copy at the blog linked in the above post. I'll try to accommodate all requests as soon as I can within those parameters. Thank you as always for the kind words, Zak.

Jonas said...

I have not seen anything like Dwarf-Land when it comes to roleplaying games.

C.D. Gallant-King said...

And now it's gone...

Oleg said...

Hello, Zak!
I want to post a review of our DnD Dice on your blog.
What are your terms?
Thank you. My email - work.content@_gmail_com

Zak Sabbath said...

What? You want to put your review on my blog? I don't understand.

Richard bark said...

Dammit, work & family obligations made me miss out on contacting Scott about Dwarf-Land. Would somebody who has the material send it to me?

Skipp said...

I'd appreciate that too...

Duglas said...

Scott... since you killed your blog, are you still active anywhere on the web?